Friday, November 28, 2008

Sleepy dayz



Ok so I ate way to much turkey food yesterday.... I am hoping to stay in the good today as far as food goes. I have looked forward to this break but since I am not at school I feel useless. I am so used to being busy I did not think I would hate this break.... well I dont really hate it. I just feel like I am wasting time. I guess I am one of those people if I am not busy... then I am so bored. I have wanted to work on my blog though and I am glad I got the chance to do so. I love this blog can ya tell... I looked at so many blogs on here last night and it seems everyone I found just wanted a chance to tell their story. I enjoyed reading them. Well enjoy my story as it unfolds. I am gonna try to be more productive today... chao Angela

No comments: